Stop being depressed,
so you can live your life and be happy.
I hate depression. In my years as a counselor I have worked with hundreds of people struggling with depression. Everyone having the life sucked out them. At best depression is incredibly irritating and diminishes quality of life. At worst depression is debilitating and makes life so overwhelming the thought of ending your life in order to end the depression begins to sound not so crazy.
Research says at any given point in time at least one out of every 10 of your friends is depressed. In today’s high stress, high pressure society depression is becoming increasingly common. If you or someone you love is depressed, you are in the right spot. I’m glad you are taking the time to research and find answers. You don’t have to stay depressed.
Not every person experiencing depression needs counseling. Some people just need some good information to point them in the right direction. Others need the support of a counselor with extensive experience helping people work their way out of depression. You probably know which category you fall into.
Everybody can benefit from a little solid depression education grounded in Biblical Truth and clinically sound research. On this page you’ll find a collection of depression help articles written by counselors at The Relationship Center.
If you need more specific help tailored to your situation Click Here to Learn About Counseling at The Relationship Center.
We’re looking forward to serving you,
Josh Spurlock, MA, LPC
Director of The Relationship Center
Depression Help Articles
- 21 Indicators You Might Be Depressed
- What are the signs / symptoms of moderate and severe depression?
- What is depression?
- Are Christians allowed to be depressed?
- Depression Treatment Options
- How can counseling for depression help?
- What does depression look like in women?
- What does depression look like in men?
- What does depression look like in children?
- Overcoming Depression in Marriage: It’s a Team Approach
- Single Christian Women and Depression
- Suicide Information Packet