Ready to schedule an appointment? Have questions?
Send us an e-mail using the contact form or call us.
We see clients from 9am to 9 pm CST, however, our receptionist is only available by phone from 1-5 pm Monday through Friday. If your schedule doesn’t allow you to make calls between 1-5 pm use the contact form to let us know when you are available. Counselors return calls between sessions.
Getting back to you fast is important to us. If you use the form to e-mail us or leave a voice message we will get back with you the same day (if before 5 pm) or the next business day.
What happens if I leave a message requesting an appointment?
The receptionist will call you, generally between 1-5 pm, to answer your questions and schedule your appointment.
- x. 4 Josh Spurlock, MA, LPC
- x. 6 Shaun Lotter, MA, LPC
- x. 7 Rebecca Barratt, MA, LPC
- x. 10 Rachelle Colegrove, MA, LPC
- x. 13 September Trent, MS, LPC
- x. 15 Melissa Abello, MS, PLPC
- x. 14 Tina Mendeleyev (Insurance Claim Processing)